Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chenanceau


Someone pinch me, because today just seemed too perfect! I went to Chenonceau, which is a tiny village with a beautiful castle. Chenonceau is the castle of the Queens, owned by a number of different queens throughout all of Europe dating back to the 15th century. I was in a real castle! We walked through the gardens and found a labrynth made of bushes. We then walked to the next village nearby and rented canoes. Yes...we canoed to the castle!! You better believe it was amazing!!!

4 comments:

  1. Kelsea!! Yea!! You got your luggage and your phone is working and it looks as if your computer is working now too. So, we need to set a time for a Skype connect. Maybe sometime on a Sunday Evening for you and after church for us. You set a time.
    We love you and miss you and need to connect with you.
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that castle is beautiful on the outside, i can only imagine it from the inside. a real castle! sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny...I will show you pictures of the inside don't you worry. Queens beds and huge fireplaces and stone stairways...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me sick....I mean I love you. I am just jealous. You are a walking dream my friend.

    ReplyDelete