Monday, June 1, 2009

Im here!!!

I'm here in France and loving every minute!! I'd forgotten how beautiful it is! Smells are coming back to me (weird, I know). And I was having too much fun at the grocery store remembering all the foods and brands I bought weekly and fell in love with. Memories from my mission are just flowing, and I love it! I've driven by a castle, went to a french family party with wine, cigarettes, french pasteries, and wonderful people, went to church Sunday to their branch of 30, and have already been asked to teach with the missionaries! Hello France! Almost every meal so far I have eaten my fromage de chevre (goat cheese :) I start school Tuesday and I can't wait! Partly because I need more to do than read in the backyard...and my suitcase was lost somewhere between the three airports I was at, and it should be here that day. Living with only two plain shirts, a pair of jeans, one dress (thank goodness) and no pj's is not easy!

1 comment:

  1. you don't have your suitcase? yikes! i'm crossing my fingers it gets there tomorrow too. and its cool to be in school!

    ReplyDelete