I've never kept a blog before. To be honest I've never really read many blogs. So...I'll just be making this up as I go :) In a few days, I'm leaving the country...to stay 7 weeks in a land that I love- France! What better way to keep friends and family updated than a convenient blog? And plus every trip needs some sort of documentation ;)
Well, I just barely started packing. As excited as I am to go...I'm in no rush. I can do it all Wednesday, because...tomorrow my best friend is getting married! And I am so excited for her. I'm just so happy she has found someone that fits her so perfectly. Tomorrow will be a glorious day! Watching someone so close to me take these steps in life has been wonderful. It's reminded me how splendid and central the temple blessings are.
Life is just one great adventure. And as Katie keeps reminding me...I'm going to take it one day at a time :)
you are so sweet!!! i am so excited for this blog kels. it's about as close to being in your adventures as i can. yay!!!!!
ReplyDelete